Bennett Office Technologies is looking for a Business Support Specialist to grow and maintain our customer base.
The Business Support Specialist is an experienced professional with demonstrated ability to successfully communicate with clients and coworkers. The Business Support Specialist helps area businesses in their success by providing IT solutions to gain control of processes and costs, automate steps, boost productivity, and improve security and environmental sustainability.
What you will be doing:
- Work with other departments for clients and Bennett Office on the design and execution of client orders
- Coordinate all hardware and software quotations with clients
- Collaborate with Bennett Office implementation teams to provide timely and accurate work estimates for clients
- Provide pre-sales design support.
- Assist in post-sales implementation support activities and interacting with support teams during the course of a project
- Provide feedback on trends and opportunities for clients
- Track license and warranty renewals
- Communicate with clients and staff to ensure timely delivery and installations
- Confirm sales orders and handle any changes in sales order
- Create face-to-face contact opportunities with prospective new accounts
- Initiate contact with clients to start a long and nurturing relationship with Bennett Office.
- Prospect and develop relationships with business owners, Presidents, C-Level Executives, and IT Professionals of small-to-medium size business
The Business Support Specialist will have the following abilities:
- excellent interpersonal and telephone sales
- exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- cultivate internal and external relationships
- multi-task the activities with shifting priorities
- create written reports on the client needs, problems, interests, market situations, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services
- maintain a positive attitude towards clients and team members
High school diploma is required, 2-year college degree in sales preferred. Customer service experience is essential as well as strong communication skills and the ability to converse with customers. Technical Sales knowledge and experience is helpful.
To apply, please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.