We’ve had a lot of questions about how to clean and disinfect your office equipment. Please follow the instructions below when disinfecting your copier or printer. The process is the same for both.
How to Disinfect Your Copier or Printer
- Power down your LCD screen.
- Use a disinfectant wipe to wipe down the LCD display, the handle, any frequency touched buttons and the glass.
- DO NOT spray disinfectant directly onto the machine! Spray into a cloth or use a wipe.
- Use enough product for treated surfaces to remain visibly wet for 30 seconds.
For Your Office
We’ve included a printable version of these instructions to print and place near the copiers and printers in your office. This will help:
- remind your employees and co-workers to clean equipment often.
- ensure that cleanings are completed safely and properly.
Questions on Cleaning Your Office Equipment?
If you have questions on how to clean or disinfect your office equipment- please give us a call at 235-6425.
Stay healthy and safe!