Consider Leasing IT Infrastructure
There are many reasons why a business should consider leasing their IT infrastructure:
- Refresh equipment every two to three years, ensuring your company's commitment to technology, efficiency, and progress.
- Smaller monthly payments are easier to budget than paying for a project in one large payment.
- No up front costs.
- Upgrade at any time.
- Keep bank line open.
Benefits of Leasing
Leasing provides the opportunity to refresh equipment every two to three years, ensuring your company's commitment to technology, efficiency, and progress.
- Provides long term fixed rate and fixed payment financing.
- Payment flexibility allows for monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual payment options.
- Convenient, low-cost method of equipment financing.
- Able to obtain equipment not available through restrictive loan covenants.
- TURNKEY Leases facilitate piecemeal financing of long-term projects requiring multiple minor equipment acquisitions.
- Can provide the equivalent of 100% equipment financing without compensating bank balances or down payments.
- Borrowing capacity can increase if equipment debt is not shown on your balance sheet.
- Enhanced ROA or ROI ratios by eliminating balance sheets assets and their corresponding debt.
- Structural flexibility of a lease serves as means to compress or extend equipment expenses for tax of financial reporting advantage.
- Pinpoints equipment costs to specific projects or profit centers.
- Eliminates complex and time-consuming depreciation cost accounting expenses.
- Conserves working capital and corporate liquidity.