Good news! Nonprofits are eligible for Microsoft 365, a cloud-based productivity product, for FREE! Microsoft 365 brings together the best office apps, cloud services, and advanced security to help your non-profit achieve more. Your organization will have access to Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more, all on the cloud. The best part is that it’s free for nonprofits that use ten or fewer mailboxes!
Let’s start by explaining the benefits of upgrading to cloud-based services. Then we will highlight the specific benefits of Microsoft 365 cloud-based software. Finally, we will explore ways that building an effective technology strategy for your nonprofit organization can benefit your mission.
Advantages of Cloud-Based Services
Cloud-based applications help you focus on your nonprofit rather than the software/IT infrastructure. Likely, you do not have the time or resources within your nonprofit to review your technology options, and best apply them to your organization. A cloud-based solution allows you to utilize your IT workforce efficiently and gives you the time that you need to focus on achieving your mission.
Here is a rundown of the top advantages of cloud-based services:
- Enhanced collaboration
- Improved disaster recovery and backup
- Increased flexibility & scalability
- More Mobility
- Enhanced data security
- Automatic software updates
- Reduced carbon footprint
Take into account all of these benefits when you consider cloud-based software for your organization.
Benefits of Microsoft 365 for Nonprofits
This could be your first step towards becoming a more digital friendly organization. This cloud-based solution allows your nonprofit to use secure document storage, work together with your colleagues, and manage operating systems on your PCs.
Here are just a few top benefits:
- Create, edit and share Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets remotely and on any device.
- Stay up-to-date on versions of Windows 10 and Office 365 applications.
- Simply manage and setup employee and volunteer devices and services based on their role in the organization.
- Protect your organization’s sensitive data across all devices with Windows Defender Antivirus and BitLocker encryption.
- Manage data stored on laptops, PCs, tablets, and cell phones across a single system at your nonprofit.
- Use an admin console to centrally manage all of your PCs running on Windows 10.
Microsoft 365 also supports collaborations with your beneficiaries and with fellow change-makers in your area, and increases your ability to use date to make decisions within your organization.
Here is what is included when you switch to Microsoft 365:
- Windows 10 operating system single-user license
- Office 365 (including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) plan single-user license
- Enterprise Mobility + Security
Eligible nonprofits can receive free (10 or fewer mailboxes) or discounted (larger nonprofits) Microsoft 365 small business and enterprise licensing. We know that nonprofits are unique and have different levels of technology needs. Our team would be happy to go over how Microsoft 365 can best benefit your nonprofit.
Contact Bennett Office Technologies
Is your nonprofit interested in this productive cloud-based software? Whether your organization qualifies for the free or discounted software, the Bennett Office Technologies professional team can help you build an effective technology strategy for your non-profit organization. We can set up the software, introduce you to the technology, and give suggestions on how it can best help your nonprofit serve others and fulfill your mission.
Bennett Office Technologies works closely with nonprofits to best utilize the technology available to them. For assistance in determining your personal or business computer needs call 320-235-6425 or contact our team of experts at Bennett Office Technologies. Nonprofits are welcome to complete our Technology Assessment form and we’ll contact you with solutions.